Let My Experience Be Your Guide
I was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, but grew up in South Bend, Indiana - making me a huge Notre Dame football fan. I moved to Charleston in 1994 and have been in love with the history, charm and culture of the Lowcountry ever since.
Whether you are ready to buy or sell your home now or aren't quite ready to make a move, I am happy to give honest, reliable information to help make your decisions easier. Please call or email me anytime with questions. Thank you!
- 2012 Realtor of Distinction
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- Member Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- 2006 Honor Society
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Reading mentor at James Simons Elementary